Dry Ice Blasting & the Print & Packaging Industry
Within the Print and Packaging Industry, deposits of material such as ink and adhesives can build on equipment, such as conveyor belts. This can reduce efficiency by disrupting production.
Dry Ice Blasting effectively removes such contaminants, restoring equipment to maximum efficiency, reducing scrap rates and enhancing Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs.
With Dry Ice Blasting, downtime for cleaning is minimised as it is a quick process which does not produce any secondary waste stream. It cleans in place with little to no disassembly required. As it is a dry process, equipment can be immediately re-introduced to production.
Dry Ice Blasting is non-abrasive and will effectively lift off contaminants without damaging the substrate. The process is non-conductive and moisture free, therefore suitable for safe use on or near electrical equipment.
Watch us in action
Key Features of Dry Ice Blasting
- Easily removes ink and adhesives build up
- Environmentally responsible
- No secondary waste
- Non-abrasive process – does not damage equipment
- Clean in-place; no cool down required
- Quick, safe & economical
- Non-toxic – no chemicals used
Key Benefits of Dry Ice Blasting
- Reduce cleaning time by up to 80%
- Significantly reduces disassembly time and associated costs
- Eliminate wear and tear
- Reduces scrap rates
- Extends equipment life
- Enhances Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs
- Increase production capacity
Enter your email address below and you can download our comprehensive guide to Dry Ice Blasting.
How can we help?
Using the contact form below, fill in the details of your cleaning requirement and we will revert to you with suggestions and recommendations of how Dry Ice Cleaning can improve your efficiencies and reduce your downtime.