Dry Ice Blasting & the Print & Packaging Industry
Watch us in action
Key Features of Dry Ice Blasting
- Easily removes ink and adhesives build up
- Environmentally responsible
- No secondary waste
- Non-abrasive process – does not damage equipment
- Clean in-place; no cool down required
- Quick, safe & economical
- Non-toxic – no chemicals used
Key Benefits of Dry Ice Blasting
- Reduce cleaning time by up to 80%
- Significantly reduces disassembly time and associated costs
- Eliminate wear and tear
- Reduces scrap rates
- Extends equipment life
- Enhances Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs
- Increase production capacity
Enter your email address below and you can download our comprehensive guide to Dry Ice Blasting.
How can we help?
Using the contact form below, fill in the details of your cleaning requirement and we will revert to you with suggestions and recommendations of how Dry Ice Blasting can improve your efficiencies and reduce your downtime.