Dry Ice Blasting in the Plastics Idustry
Watch us in action
Key Features of Dry Ice Blasting
- Non-abrasive – won’t damage moulds & delicate components
- No water or secondary waste
- Clean in-place, no disassembly required
- Decontaminate surfaces
- Environmentally responsible
- Non toxic – no chemicals used
Key Benefits of Dry Ice Blasting
- Cuts cleaning time by up to 75%
- Reduces replacement tooling costs & product scrap rates
- Improve product quality
- Process and product consistency
- Helps meet contract specifications
- Reduce downtime
- Increase productivity
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Helps meet strict industry standards for cleanliness
- Increased equipment efficiency
Enter your email address below and you can download our comprehensive guide to Dry Ice Blasting.
How can we help?
Using the contact form below, fill in the details of your cleaning requirement and we will revert to you with suggestions and recommendations of how Dry Ice Blasting can improve your efficiencies and reduce your downtime.