Dry Ice Blasting in the Plastics Industry
Within the Plastics industry, residues can build up on equipment, increasing scrap rates and reducing overall efficiency.
Dry Ice Blasting removes these contaminants, resulting in a superior clean. This level of clean improves product quality, reduces scrap rates, and increases product and process consistency.
Dry Ice Blasting is a gentle, non-abrasive process, therefore it will not damage moulds or delicate components.
With Dry Ice Blasting, downtime for cleaning is minimised as it cleans in place with little to no disassembly required. As it is a dry process, equipment can be immediately re-introduced to production. Dry Ice Blasting does not produce any secondary waste stream, minimising time and costs spent on disposal.
Watch us in action
Key Features of Dry Ice Blasting
- Non-abrasive – won’t damage moulds & delicate components
- No water or secondary waste
- Clean in-place, no disassembly required
- Decontaminate surfaces
- Environmentally responsible
- Non toxic – no chemicals used
Key Benefits of Dry Ice Blasting
- Cuts cleaning time by up to 75%
- Reduces replacement tooling costs & product scrap rates
- Improve product quality
- Process and product consistency
- Helps meet contract specifications
- Reduce downtime
- Increase productivity
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Helps meet strict industry standards for cleanliness
- Increased equipment efficiency
Enter your email address below and you can download our comprehensive guide to Dry Ice Blasting.
How can we help?
Using the contact form below, fill in the details of your cleaning requirement and we will revert to you with suggestions and recommendations of how Dry Ice Cleaning can improve your efficiencies and reduce your downtime.