Dry Ice Blasting in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Cleaning in the Pharmaceutical Industry can be difficult, costly and time consuming due to delicate components and strict industry requirements. With environmentally sustainable Dry Ice Blasting cleaning solutions, we at Polar IceTech have been facilitating Pharmaceutical companies to meet these strict requirements and maximise production time.
Dry Ice Blasting is a non-abrasive cleaning method. It effectively removes contaminants while ensuring equipment is not damaged further. This helps extend the life of moulds and other tools.
Dry Ice Blasting is non-toxic and is recognised by the EPA, FDA, and USDA as an acceptable cleaning material. It is cleanroom compatible and ideal for cleaning difficult-to-reach areas within machinery.
Watch us in action
Key Features of Dry Ice Blasting
- Completely dry process
- Quickly removes coatings and deposits from moulds, conveyors, containers, mixers, etc.
- Cleanroom suitable
- Non-conductive – safe on electrical equipment
- No secondary waste
- Meets industry hygiene standards
- Environmentally friendly
Key Benefits of Dry Ice Blasting
- Reduces cleaning time by up to 75%
- Cleans equipment in place
- Decontaminates all surfaces
- Eliminates conditions for microorganisms and bacteria to regrow
- Reduces downtime
- Reduced energy consumption
- Eliminates health-risks associated with steam and water-based cleaning
Polar IceTech & the Pharmaceutical Industry
We at Polar IceTech are proud to be members of PMTC (The Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology Centre), who research and offer advanced technology solutions within pharmaceutical manufacturing. Part of their work consists of researching the most efficient cleaning solutions for the pharmaceutical industry.
Enter your email address below and you can download our comprehensive guide to Dry Ice Blasting.
How can we help?
Using the contact form below, fill in the details of your cleaning requirement and we will revert to you with suggestions and recommendations of how Dry Ice Blasting can improve your efficiencies and reduce your downtime.