Dry Ice Blasting in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Meeting strict industry requirements and delicate components can make cleaning within the Pharmaceutical industry a difficult, costly and time consuming process. Polar IceTech Ltd have been working with Irish pharmaceutical companies for almost a decade helping them reach these strict requirements, reduce costs and maximise production time by delivering eco-friendly cryogenic Dry Ice Blasting cleaning solutions.
Unlike sandblasting, soda blasting or water blasting, Dry Ice Blasting is as a non-abrasive cleaning method which effectively removes contaminants while ensuring equipment is not damaged further helping to extend the life of moulds and other tools.
Dry Ice Blasting is non-toxic and is approved by the EPA, FDA, and USDA as an acceptable cleaning material. It is cleanroom compatible and ideal for cleaning difficult to reach areas within machinery.
Watch us in action
Key Features of Dry Ice Blasting
- Completely dry cleaning process
- Quickly removes coatings and deposits from moulds, conveyors, containers, mixers and other production equipment
- Cleans equipment in place
- Decontaminates all surfaces
- Non-toxic – no chemicals used
- Cleanroom suitable
- Non-conductive – safe on electrical equipment
- No secondary waste
- Environmentally friendly
- Meets industry hygiene standards
Key Benefits of Dry Ice Blasting
- Reduces cleaning time by up to 75%
- Eliminates ideal conditions for microorganisms and bacteria to regrow
- Reduces downtime and associated labour costs
- Eliminates risk of fire with electrical components
- Reduced preparation time and associated costs
- Contributes to reduction of carbon footprint
- Reduced energy consumption
- Eliminates health-risks associated with steam and water-based cleaning
Polar IceTech & the Pharmaceutical Industry
We are proud to say we have worked and continue to work with some of Ireland’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
Having expert teams based both in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland gives Polar IceTech a distinct advantage to be able to deliver a high quality service and expert results to Pharmaceutical companies regardless of their location.
Enter your email address below and you can download our comprehensive guide to Dry Ice Blasting.
How can we help?
Using the contact form below, fill in the details of your cleaning requirement and we will revert to you with suggestions and recommendations of how Dry Ice Blasting can improve your efficiencies and reduce your downtime.