Dry Ice Cleaning in General Manufacturing
A build up of dirt, soot, grease and oil on production machinery decreases efficiency, leading to increased energy consumption costs and risk of breakdown. Dry Ice Cleaning extends the life of electric motors and reduces or eliminates costly repairs, replacement or rental programs.
Dry Ice Cleaning is a fast, safe, non-toxic and sustainable cleaning solution for facilities, industrial equipment, machinery, machine tools and assembly line equipment. Many elements of the production process can be cleaned in place, without cool-down or disassembly.
As the process is non-conductive, it is ideal for use on electrical equipment. Dry Ice Cleaning can clean on and around hydraulic power units and electrical power and distribution components. For more information, read our brochures on Electric Motors, Electric Stators, PM Cleaning of Electrical Equipment, and Restoring Electrical Equipment post-flashover.
Watch us in action
Key Features of Dry Ice Cleaning
- Fast, effective, efficient process – minimising downtime
- Clean in-place; no cool down required
- No secondary waste
- Non-abrasive process – does not damage machinery
- Environmentally sustainable media
Key Benefits of Dry Ice Cleaning
- Reduce cleaning time by up to 80%
- Easily removes contaminants
- No disassembly or cooling time and associated costs
- Eliminates wear and tear
- Reduces scrap rates
- Extends machinery lifespan and reliability
- Enhances Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) programs
- Increase production capacity
Polar IceTech & the General Manufacturing Industry
Since Polar IceTech established in the Republic of Ireland in 2005, we have been working with clients in the General Manufacturing Industry who in turn have been enjoying many benefits.
Equipment suitable for Dry Ice Cleaning includes (but is not limited to):
- Piping, Hosing, ducts
- Electrical Power & Distribution Components
- Cooling Fans
- General Equipment & Facility
- Hydraulic Power Units
- Heat Exchangers
Enter your email address below and you can download our comprehensive guide to Dry Ice Cleaning.
How can we help?
Using the contact form below, fill in the details of your cleaning requirement and we will revert to you with suggestions and recommendations of how Dry Ice Blasting can improve your efficiencies and reduce your downtime.