Dry Ice Blast Cleaning following Fire & Flood Disaster
Fire, flood and smoke can cause significant damage to buildings and all the equipment within. The clean up following can often be labour intensive and expensive and often stains and smells can linger for many years after.
Dry Ice Blast Cleaning is quickly becoming the preferred cleaning method for fire and flood restoration work. Cleaning with dry ice removes smoke stains, mold, soot, and other contaminants while not harming the substrate. Dry Ice Blast Cleaning is up to three times faster than traditional methods and provides a more thorough clean, even in tight angles of trusses and around nails and wiring. In addition, Dry Ice Blast Cleaning achieves 99% mold spore removal from wood.
Dry Ice Blast Cleaning is a completely dry process which disappears into the atmosphere so it does not require further cleanup or removal of secondary waste such as other media blasting ( sand, water, grit etc).
Key features for Fire & Flood Restoration
- Easily removes smoke soot, vaporized synthetic resins and char
- Faster process than traditional cleaning methods
- Non abrasive so does not damage equipment or structure
- Safe for sensitive electrical items such as switches, wiring, motors, and plumbing.
- No secondary waste
- Chemical-free process
- Environmentally responsible
Key Benefits for Fire & Flood Restoration
- 99% mold spore removal on wood when IAQA standards followed
- Controls all types of mold and sanitizes other biological contaminants, such as sewage residue, carried by the flooding
- Remove odor from fire, smoke and water damage
- Eliminates need for sanding, scraping or wire brushing required
- Reduce cleaning time
- Reduce labor requirements and costs
- Lower displacement cost
- Completely cleans areas less accessible to other cleaning methods
Enter your email address below and you can download our comprehensive guide to Dry Ice Blasting.
We can help your business
Using the contact form below, fill in the details of your cleaning requirement and we will revert to you with suggestions and recommendations of how Dry Ice Blasting can improve your efficiencies and reduce your downtime.