Dry Ice Cleaning following Fire & Flood
Fire, flood and smoke can cause significant damage to buildings and contents. The clean-up afterwards can often be labour intensive and expensive with smells lingering for years. For this, Dry Ice Cleaning is the ideal solution.
Cleaning with Dry Ice removes smoke and soot contaminants while not harming the substrate. Dry Ice Cleaning is up to three times faster than traditional methods and provides a more thorough clean, even in tight angles of trusses, around nails and wiring.
Dry Ice Cleaning is a completely dry process so no further cleanup or removal of secondary waste is required.
For further information on Fire and Smoke Remediation with Dry Ice Cleaning, read our blog.
- Fast, efficient, effective process
- Non-abrasive, so does not damage equipment or structure
- Safe for use on sensitive electrical items (e.g. switches, wiring)
- No secondary waste
- Chemical-free process
- Environmentally sustainable
- Less downtime or displacement
- Removes odour from fire, smoke and water damage
- 99% mould spore removal on wood when IAQA standards followed
- Easily removes smoke contamination
- Controls mould and sanitises other biological contaminants (such as sewage residue carried by flooding)
- Eliminates need for sanding, scraping or wire brushing
- Cleans areas which are hard to reach
Enter your email address below and you can download our comprehensive guide to Dry Ice Blasting.
How can we help?
Using the contact form below, fill in the details of your cleaning requirement and we will revert to you with suggestions and recommendations of how Dry Ice Cleaning can improve your efficiencies and reduce your downtime.