Job Vacancy: Field Operations Manager
We are hiring!
- Role: Field Operations Manager
- Basis: Permanent
- Location: Midleton, Co. Cork
- Remuneration: €55,000 – €65,000 + benefits
About this Role:
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Field Operations Manager to lead and manage all field-operational requirements across the company.
The person who fills this role will be responsible for preparing, managing and coordinating all field operations including; pre / post job preparation, working onsite and leading teams of blast operators, ensuring we deliver high-quality service on time, within budget, and in line with company objectives & policies.
While the role is predominately field based with significant travel throughout Ireland & UK , you will also be working out of our Midleton, Co. Cork premises. Flexibility is a MUST for this role.
The successful applicant will be a practical, dynamic and responsible person who takes a proactive approach and is solutions driven.
Purpose of Role:
- Lead, motivate, train, coach, manage and coordinate the Operations team
- Co-ordinate, organise, manage and deliver field based projects
- Work with our operations team to deliver high level performance and quality results for all our customers on all our projects throughout the island of Ireland and UK
- Build on existing high-level relationships with our customers who are key decision makers and stakeholders
- Ensure all projects are delivered in compliance with Polar IceTech’s Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost goals.
- Contribute to the strategic management of the company
Role Key Responsibilities:
- Field Operational Management
- People Management including: training and recruiting
- Project Management
- Health & Safety Management
- Quality Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Control and maintenance of all plant & equipment, transport etc
- Regular reporting to Senior Management
- Operational budget management
- Must have field based experience or understand the demands of working in the field. 8+ years (Preferred).
- Must have extensive people management experience leading teams.
- Must have extensive project management experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Full clean Drivers Licence. B & BE Trailer (Preferred)
- You embody true leadership
- Your ethics are that of continuous professionalism and improvement
- You are calm and thrive in challenging circumstances
- You are willing to learn
- You are resourceful & solutions driven
- You are a high level communicator
- Willing & able to have tough conversations
- You are adaptable
- You are emotionally grounded
- You build positive relationships with everyone
- You have no airs & graces
- You believe no job is below you
- You are passionate
- You are a role model that people look up to
- You always have time for your team
- You always do the right thing
- Competitive Salary – €50k to 65k depending on experience
- Company vehicle, phone, credit card, laptop
- This is an ideal opportunity to work with a growing Irish owned company. The successful candidate will be part of a dedicated team that continues to deliver significant results for our customers. Excellent long-term career prospects with training & development opportunities for the right candidate.
At Polar IceTech we are Dry Ice Blasting specialists. We are a multi award-winning company and the leaders in our field. We are the only company in Ireland providing eco-friendly cryogenic cleaning technology and solutions to industry. Working with some of the leading manufactures Ireland across 10 different sectors, we use Dry Ice ( solid carbon dioxide) to clean moisture-sensitive and abrasive-sensitive high value assets including stators, turbines, electrical distribution boards, process and production equipment, packaging equipment and much more. We carry out this contract cryogenic cleaning service at our customer sites across the island of Ireland.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and cover letter, outlining why you would be suitable for the role. Please include ‘Field Operations Manager‘ in the email subject line.